Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Update has ruined my spotify. I can't listen to music.

Update has ruined my spotify. I can't listen to music.

Since the update I've had bug after bug. I can't even chose a song on my playlist anymore, it just skips around randomly. 

My premium spotify has suddenly been destroyed. I don't understand what has happened? I can no long play my songs in order on this incredibly badly designed UI. My liked songs playlist now skips around randomly...I would at least 75% of my listening would be done by going back to a series of songs I liked at the same time and playing them through. Almost like a mini-playlist. 

The new update has reduced the functionality of the app. It's very difficult to find music in my library. I can no longer scroll through the first letter of artists or albums. In what world is an update that massively reduces the ability of the user to access music a good idea?! This actually unbelievable. If you aren't able to fix this, I will be forced to migrate to apple music. 

1 Reply

What I have been doing is delete app, reinstall, logout. Log back in, and if you don't want autoplay or stranger things go to settings and turn off. The autoplay option doesn't show if you go to turn it off before logging out and back in. I have a iPad to work with so your set up may be different. Every couple of days you have to go through the process again.  Have cancelled my premium and will go free for a wk. before going elsewhere. Good luck. 

Suggested posts