Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Updated to Premium. Won;'t work on my iphone 4s

Updated to Premium. Won;'t work on my iphone 4s

I got an iphone 4s a few days ago, got the spotfy app, got the 2 days of free premium and it expired yesterday. I updated to premium today and it will not recognize my membership on my iphone as premium. It keeps saying to update to premium despite logging in and off.

Moderators, how do you fix this?

10 Replies

Hey there and welcome to the Commnuity.

There is some problems with servers and servers should be up and running soon.

You have Premium account in Spotify system, the update is slow, apologies for that. You should get an Premium soon to your lovely device.

Also before that you might want to try to fishing this update manually, just log out from app and then log in back!

thanks for the fast reply. I really like spotify and would be very dissapointed to not have it work on the iphone. hopefully, the servers will update soon!

Yes 🙂

Staffs are working to restore service to full mode. You're in queue to get update very soon!

Update: Nothing has changed. hpguru, do you have an estimated time for the server updates?

I am having the same problem.  Iphone 4S app is syncing and functioned fine for the 2 day premium trail.  I just (as in about an hour ago) signed up for premium but my Iphone app is not recoginizing the fact that I have a premium account. 

I got an email back from the customer servie and it stated this:

To manage your subscriptions or to change your subscription options, click here.

If this link doesn't work:

1. Log on to The Spotify Community.
  2. Click My Profile.
  3. Click the Subscriptions & Bookmarks tab.
  4. Change your settings and click Save Changes.

Which I believe is an automated email. There is no My Profile button, nor subscriptions and bookmakrs tab. What I have available is my Screename, then Overview option (baiscally view your profile), then manage subscriptions and payment. which doesn;t allow you to change anything nor have the option to save anything.

Moderator:Please look into these issues. Also as a suggestion, incoorporate sometype of update your profile button that will automatically update your premium or basic subscription after you purchased it.

IT WORKS! ALL IS GOOD. servers must just be slow.

I just logged in and out of my spotify account on my computer. that may help.

Mine is working too!  Thanks for the quick solution!

Hey there.

Glad to hear this is solved. Enjoy Spotify.

Is there more people with solved Premium?

I have a Spotify Premium accout that I set up through facebook as my login. It worked fine till this month. If just tell me that I need a premium account to use spotify. It works fine on my computer but not on the phone. I have tried deleting the app and starting over but that did not work either. Its not a payment issue because its payed thru sprint my phone bill

Suggested posts