Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Upgraded to premium. Still on free.

Solved!

Upgraded to premium. Still on free.

I've logged in and logged out, I've hard restarted my phone and I've deleted and redownloaded the app but I still can't play my music. It even tells me I have 2 months of premium but still won't let me play songs. I don't understand. Help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

That's really strange...unlimited is definitely different from premium. If you are sure you are using the correct credentials you used while signing up for Premium, and this issue still persists, I would recommend getting in contact with Spotify's support team so that they can give you a hand.

Fill out the form here:
https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
and you should receive an automated email response. Just reply to that email (even if it says no-reply) and a member of the support team should get in contact with you shortly. Sorry your account got all messed up!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Welcome to the Spotify community! 🙂

Have you tried the steps from this post?

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Yes I have tried those steps. And as I said it says that I have 61 days of premium access but still won't let me play songs. I can use the radio and such but not individual songs like I should be.

Alright so it's saying I have "unlimited". Is that the same as premium? Because I paid 10$ to get premium not "unlimited"
Marked as solution

That's really strange...unlimited is definitely different from premium. If you are sure you are using the correct credentials you used while signing up for Premium, and this issue still persists, I would recommend getting in contact with Spotify's support team so that they can give you a hand.

Fill out the form here:
https://www.spotify.com/us/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
and you should receive an automated email response. Just reply to that email (even if it says no-reply) and a member of the support team should get in contact with you shortly. Sorry your account got all messed up!

Suggested posts