Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

VPN Unlimited not working with Spotify

Solved!

VPN Unlimited not working with Spotify

Whenever I have VPN Unlimited, which I paid for a lifetime subscription, connected with my phone Spotify does not work or load. Just says 'Error Try again". But when I switch to another VPN, Spotify works. I use a VPN when I am at school. I am not sure why VPN Unlimited is not working with Spotify. iPhone 10.1.1, same also happens on my iPod 6th generation running ios 10.3.2 dev beta, All with the latest Spotify version.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Can you please try setting DNS Firewall to Low level? You can find it in app Settings --> Protection --> KeepSolid DNS Firewall. Please feel free to contact our customer support at support@keepsolid.com should you require any assistance. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey, @user-removed, 

Does this only happen when you're at school. If so, it may be a problem where the school's block list is still getting through the VPN filter. In this case, you will have to use a different VPN. 

Like my post and accept as a solution if I've been helpful!

Just livin' it up in the USA!

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Spotify. I just enjoy helping people solve their problems and get back to the music!

I have the same issue. I added Spotify.com to my white list but I am still unable to search or display my home screen. I turned the VPN off and started a song playing. I then turned VPN unlimited back on and the file continued playing but still couldn't search.
Marked as solution

Can you please try setting DNS Firewall to Low level? You can find it in app Settings --> Protection --> KeepSolid DNS Firewall. Please feel free to contact our customer support at support@keepsolid.com should you require any assistance. Thank you.

That did it! Thanks!

Thank you. That fixed the issue!

Suggested posts