Very high data usage

Solved!

Re: Very high data usage

Musabadiane
Music Fan

I tried this solution but it didin't work for me.

Yesterday I deleted my old iphone in the offline devices of my account (https://www.spotify.com/us/account/offline-devices/), uninstall the app form my new iphone, reinstall it and resync all my playlists to listen them offline. I did some test and the data usage seems beter but I'll monitor it until tomorrow if the problem is resolved.

filipineves
Casual Listener
Same problem here! Does anyone found a solution? :(

Punk_Life75
Music Fan
They have admitted there is an issue and are trying to resolve. In the meantime switch the mobile data off for the app

razum
Regular
Where did you see that?

filipineves
Casual Listener

Thank you Punk_Life75 !
Did you see that in any forum or something like this?

Punk_Life75
Music Fan
I had emailed Spotify and they recommended lots of fixes of which none worked. Their last response was to acknowledge an issue and they are working on it.

filipineves
Casual Listener

Awesome!!!

Thank you for your help

thequilla
Regular

spotify killed my dataplan two months in a row. 35mb for one darn song is way too much. get it done spotify!!

i am a heavy user for years now - but i see no reason to use it any further if it isnt fixed asap

jeffjeffsf
Casual Listener

Thanks everyone for your input.  Does anyone know how they'll announce when they find a fix?

thequilla
Regular

simple - they just won't. as it seems that only a handful of customers are affected, there just isn't any reason to bring a fix.

A simple link to a downgrade would be the solution for all of us

SUGGESTED POSTS