Premium

Country

NL

Device

Apple TV

Samsung TV

Xbox One

My Question or Issue

I have the Spotify app on my Apple TV, on my Samsung TV and my XBox. Please tell me how I can watch my favorite video (podcast) on my TV like I used to for many years through the YouTube app?

I DO NOT wish to watch it on a phone or a desktop computer. I want to sit on my couch in my living room watching my TV. 

Thank you.

2 Replies

Hey @Fralala,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently Podcast video is not available on the TV app. There are other users who feel the same way as you and would like to have this option. Head over to this Idea thread and add your +Vote. The more votes an idea gets, the more likely it is to get implemented in future updates 🙂

Hope you find this info helpful. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I appreciate pointing me to the feature request.

I do find it extremely disappointing that this is not even a planned feature and you cannot give me a date at which this will be implemented, which only seems like the most basic feature to implement for hosting video streams, not a “New Idea” suggested by disgruntled users.

Basically you just told me “Fingers crossed, pal” ... “maybe in a year or two, or maybe never”

Suggested posts