Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View Queue on iPad?

Solved!

View Queue on iPad?

Is there a way to view my play queue in the new iPad version?  A couple of days ago, I had queued up a bunch of songs, but I didn't end up playing them all.  Today, I wanted to listen to a playlist and one song played and then one of the old songs I had queue'd started playing instead of the next song in the playlist.

I understand this is how the play queue works (I use the desktop version of Spotify quite a bit too), but I can't for the life of me find a place in the iPad app to view that queue or to remove stuff from it when I no longer want to hear it (say, a couple of days later when I come back to the app).

Am I just missing it, or is there really no way to see what's in the queue or a way to clear it on the iPad?

104 Replies

Where can I find the long lost queue button. Running 8.4.20.535. Update: When upgrading iOS version, the same Spotify version actually has the queue button visible in the top right corner.

I found it -- (not easily)  hope I can explain.  At the bottom of my IPad where it shows what is playing, if I swipe up, it brings up the full window with play button, etc.  In the top right is a toggle which I tapped and found the queue.  Same on my iphone.  Hope photos help. 

IMG_1561.PNGIMG_1563.PNGIMG_1562.PNG

Thank you for your explanation, the photos are very clear. That was where I expected it to show up, but the button was missing on my iPad. But today, after updating to a newer iOS, it actually works! (Still running Spotify version 8.4.20.535.)

Great, so now the queue button is missing from Spotify on iphone, too, since ios11. 

Total. Dealbreaker. 

I’m on iPhone 6. 

A tip for you, Spotify: Don’t p!ss off the customer. 

It’s unacceptable. Now I can’t use this from iPad or iPhone. Need to find another app for music listening.

Suggested posts