Free

Country

United States

Device

(iPhone 8, Hp Laptop)

Operating System

(iOS 14.5,  Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

I can change my custom order of songs in my playlists on my iPhone by dragging them on my laptop. I can also use filters on my account in the Laptop version. However, there is no way for me to make those filters effective on my mobile device. Is there a way for me to change the order of songs on mobile to be filtered by Artist, or do I have to drag all of the songs. I can drag them, but since i have 345 songs it would take a long time.

3 Replies

Hi there @BMetel06,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

You should be able to sort a playlist by Artist if you head to the playlist > go up to search that you can find over the playlist art > pick filter on the right side > pick artist.

If you can't see it, can you provide us a screenshot so that we can have a closer look directly from your end.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy, Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately for me I am unable to see the search bar when I scroll down. When I scroll down, it just zooms in on the playlist cover.

Hey @BMetel06,

Thanks for the reply.

In that case, could you check the options that the 3-dot menu gives you once you've opened a playlist. You should see Sort Playlist there, and the sort by artist option should be available in the drop down menu.

Let us know if that works.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts