Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Vodafone, iPhone 6 upgrade, premium

Vodafone, iPhone 6 upgrade, premium

I just upgraded to the iPhone 6 through Vodafone. I opted for the 6 months premium Spotify for free. Followed the link and downloaded the app onto my phone (I was already a free memeber and had the app on my laptop).

Everything was great for the first week, then yesterday I was using spotify on my way to work, went though an area with dodgy service and my phone went into 'offline' mode. When 4G returned I was kicked back to being a free member and could only listen to music using shuffle mode.

I called Vodafone, who were useless. It seemed to be working again this morning, but one song down and, bam, i'm back to free used again.

This is SO frustrating, can someone please help!!!

2 Replies

Hi there!

Don't panic! You can send a message to Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form.

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope I helped.

Hello and welcome to the community! 🙂
can you please check out this link here and say how long the premium service is displayed? 🙂

Afterwards i'll continue my research 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Suggested posts