Volume Is Too Low Compared To Other Platform

Premium

USA

Device

Iphone Xs max

Operating System

ios 13.3.1

My Question or Issue

well i was using spotify as my main streaming app but i have received an apple music code a couple of months ago so i wanted to give that a try and i have been using it for 1-2 months now to test it but when i came back to spotify on my PHONE it was too quiet while on my LAPTOP there is no noticable difference when using both apple music or spotify  (there is a difference between the volume of spotify in my laptop and phone too ) please note that i have equilaizer disabled on both apple music and spotify on both devices and i tried disabling audio normalization but still volume is way too low

3 Replies

My experience with iPhone is that Spotify’s volume is way higher than Apple Music’s.

PS. If you turn normalization off you have the change songs or restart the app for it to take effect. 

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

i tried and even restarted whole device but still lower vol

Suggested posts