Waiting To Download: iPhone won't download offline playlists

Solved!
Solution!

Re: Waiting To Download: iPhone won't download offline playlists

Tigran1985
Regular
after loads of discussion with Spotify via Tweeter, here is the outcome; Keep that in your mind there is a limitation for offline tracks on each device! Number of tunes you can get offline is *9999 in total *as premium account holder,* 3333 per each device*. So make sure that not hitting the limit. I've done so many research and trying all the possibilities, it's been paid off very well after a month and mine is working without having a single problem since. Hope that helps; get rid of some your tracks and then try to download, it should work that way,,,

edgarwgarcia
Casual Listener
It's not working they need to fix it or they will be losing a customer. Extremely frustrated about to join Apple music

andychoco
Casual Listener
Thanks Tigran that worked, got rid of a couple playlists i don't often listen online.
9999 is more than enough actually
At least offline modus works this way. Can't say that off Apple Music

Tigran1985
Regular
Good to hear that works for you! But keep that in your mind that there is a limitation of 3333 per device.

andychoco
Casual Listener
Yupp got it!

Loke2112
Regular
The problem for me was I had more than 3333 trucks Once I decided I do you need off-line access to all the old stuff I don't listen to these days it has been a much smoother experience I now use Spotify for basically what I'm listening to now I keep all my archives on my computer. That being said I cannot get my favorite song from that album by Beck pictured above to download to save my life. No matter what I've tried it still won't show available off-line

Yesnoah
Casual Listener
Same problem here. Tried these fixes but nothing. Is anyone from spotify actually reading any of hear posts?? A little help please!

Yesnoah
Casual Listener
Time to join beats/apple

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm trying to sync 6 of my local files so I can listen to them on my iPhone. I'm hardly hitting the limit so what on earth is going on? I've reinstalled Spotify on my Mac and twice on my iPhone and I'm still getting the same "Waiting to download" message on the iPhone app. This is really appalling from Spotify as I've been a loyal customer paying £10/month for over 2 years now. They really need to sort something out fast otherwise I will go elsewhere. It's very very frustrating. 

Highlighted

andreeeeee-

Same problem here.

It's an absurd that no Spotify employee has answered to this topic yet.

Really makes me think about the future of my premium subscription. Seriously.

Edit: I've just solved this problem by temporarily turning off my firewall (not controlled by Windows, but by ESET Smart Security). Now I can sync my offline playlists with my iPhone 5.

SUGGESTED POSTS