Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What Happened

Solved!

What Happened

With the last update where is the browse button. How are you supposed to find new music like before. You have completely ruined the app. Fix it or I’m out. 

Plan

Premium

Country  USA 

Device

iPad 

Operating System

(iOS 12

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @MadSoupChef

The mobile app navigation has changed.

The Browse and Search tab are now one tab.

Now when you go to the search tab, you will see the search bar at the top, and below that you will see everything that used to be in the browse tab, now with a new design.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Totally agree. Best feature was browsing and getting recommded artists and albums based on what I was listening to. Now it only shows me mixed playlists which I couldnt care less about. I like albums. I can’t  even find the obscure artists I was listening to a few days ago anymore! These people are now lost and very difficult to find unless you rmembered their name. If spotify had at least warned me this was going to happen, I would never have updated. How does this improve the experience? Premium for three years and I am also out. 

Marked as solution

Hey @MadSoupChef

The mobile app navigation has changed.

The Browse and Search tab are now one tab.

Now when you go to the search tab, you will see the search bar at the top, and below that you will see everything that used to be in the browse tab, now with a new design.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks for the info. When you make a decision to change the format for an app it sure would be a good thing to send out a heads up as to what is going on and how to navigate the changes.

Suggested posts