Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What happened with the update? (2019)

What happened with the update? (2019)

What happened with the new update?? I can no longer scroll through the A-Z of my saved artist, and most of the saved artists I had aren’t even showing up in the “artist” tab, even after following them...

From the chats I’ve been reading on this topic, this is the “new layout” and that’s what we’re stuck with. Will be switching back to Apple Music if this is the case! So disappointed!!

Plan

Premium

Country

Scotland

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

Ios10 

3 Replies

Same here! Using Spotify on Samsung S7.

The filter option offers to sort artists by name or by last added but whatever I choose... nothing changes.

Getting this fixed would be great. Otherwise, I'll have to check alternatives and leave Spotify.

Yeah, since the update my list of artists hs shrunk to 6 on on my iPhone 8.  It seems that now the only artists that appear in my list are those who I'm "Following".  However in the past I believe it displayed any artists how I might have saved an album by.  At a certain point, years ago, when cusotmizing my spotify experience, I began saving albums so that I could approach my library like a library of albums.  I could go to Artists if I knew who I wanted to listen to and then begin playing the album I wanted to hear. 

just as a heads-up, this is the forum for the desktop linux client.  You may have better luck asking in the iOS forum: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/bd-p/spotifyiOS

Suggested posts