NEXT STEP

When liked songs is enhanced you cant queue the new songs

When liked songs is enhanced you cant queue the new songs

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

iPhone 13 pro, iOs 16.1.1 (but been like this for a while)

My Question or Issue

After «liked songs» has been enhanced, I can no longer just swipe to queue songs. If I just want to queue one of the enhanced songs I need to search it up. The enhanced songs have a heart and minus symbol instead of the three dots where you have to enter a menu and queue all other songs so they cant be queued from the list (because swipe to queue doesn’t work on enhanced list)

Personally I would prefer the playlist work the same in and out of enhanced mode. Often times I enjoy a couple newly added songs a bit more and would like to just «swipe» them into the queue without re-shuffling the whole list or having to go trough the tedious menu from the three white dots. I also want to be able to queue the new songs without having to search them up.

E0CD7E94-569D-4033-B691-4F487C07B9DA.png
0A8B281C-83E4-412B-989B-7378DE0E51F1.png
1 Reply

Hey @ThorbzE! Thanks for reporting this, and welcome to the Community! 

We know how difficult it is when the app starts acting up. No worries, we're to help you.

Can you please provide us with more info about the affected device, like the make, model, and OS version, along with the Spotify version that your device is running?

Since we want this resolved for you soon, we'll stay tuned for your reply.

/Mateus

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts