Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where do I find my downloaded songs?

Where do I find my downloaded songs?

I download playlists but Idk where my songs go. I know they’re in my playlist folder. But when I go to the songs folder I can’t find any of the downloaded songs..

7 Replies

Hey @KhaledMKRM, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

To find the downloaded songs inside the Songs folder just go to this folder in Your Library, swipe down to reveal a search filter and a hamburger menu next to it. Tap on that menu and some filters will appear. Just tap on the Dowloands filter and you should be good to go

Let me know how it goes 🙂

It didn’t work, I only shows the albums I downloaded but not the playlists I downloaded 

Hey @KhaledMKRM,

You asked for the downloaded songs and I showed you how to find them in the Songs folder 🙂

You can follow the same steps to find only the downloaded playlists in the Playlist folder.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Does not work, dude. What you describe doesn't exist in this reality 

Hi @GSDC,

Thank you for reaching out on this thread. 

The previous posts are over 3 years old, so there have been many changes on the app since then.

Could you let us know what exactly you would like to find so we can point you to it? Also, if you're using the desktop or mobile app.

Keep us posted.

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Um, the question is right there. How do I navigate to my downloaded songs
and playlists. Thanks.

The downloads folder can be found by clicking the Start button (Windows logo in the bottom left corner) then click on the word Computer.

Suggested posts