Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where do I find which albums I've made available offline? Do I have to look at each album?

Solved!

Where do I find which albums I've made available offline? Do I have to look at each album?

I've got a bunch of albums in My Music, and I made two available offline. I remember one, but not the other. I'd like to 'turn off' offline availability for both of these to save some storage space on my iPhone. But do I have to go through all dozens of these albums to find the one I need, or does Spotify keep track somewhere of the music you've downloaded for offline use?

Sorry if this is an obvious thing. I researched a while but found no answer to this specific question.

What I'll do from now on is add the albums I download for offline use, into a playlist, so I can easily manage how much storage space the Spotify app is taking up. Just seems like there'd be a better way already built in to keep track of this.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Go to the albums view in "Your Music" and scroll all the way to the top.

In the top right there will be an icon with 3 lines next to the "filter" bar.

Click on that and there should be an option to filter by "available offline only". Then you will be able to see only the albums that are downloaded for offline use.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Go to the albums view in "Your Music" and scroll all the way to the top.

In the top right there will be an icon with 3 lines next to the "filter" bar.

Click on that and there should be an option to filter by "available offline only". Then you will be able to see only the albums that are downloaded for offline use.

MattSudaSpotify Star

Thanks, Matt! That's exactly it. Awesome. 👍💥

You're welcome!

MattSudaSpotify Star

Suggested posts