Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is my Daily Mix?

Where is my Daily Mix?

I just read the blog post about Daily Mix being released on iOS and Andriod but I cannot find mine and there does not seem to be an update in the app store. When should we expect this release to come out?

https://news.spotify.com/us/2016/09/27/rediscover-your-favorite-music-with-daily-mix/

19 Replies

It's already available to all users, you can find it under Radio, or by heading to Your Library > Your Daily Mix.

You must be on Spotify 6.5.0 (iOS) or above to see the feature.

I found it on My Librarty tab,is the first Tab.

I'm running Spotify 6.5.0.1665 on iOS10 on a 6s and it's not showing up for me.  Maybe it's a slow rollout? 

I am also not seeing my mixes on IOS. I have the 6.5 version of the app. I have not upgraded to the new Apple IOS; would that possibly be the issue? Seems weird it was launched today and I have the most recent version and it is not appearing.

I also do not see this playlist. I am a premium paying user. I am using iOS 10 with the latest Spotify available in the app store, 6.5.0 from September 21.

I actually had the daily mix showing on the browse tab until about a week ago, but it never worked. I must have been a test user, but I got an error any time I opened it. Now that it's official for all, it's gone.

I can't see it either, Premium user for a couple of years...not there yet...

On my old android phone it's shown in my library as "Your Daily Mix", but on my new iphone 7 plus there is no sign of it. 😕

Hey there!

It should be available for most of the users by tomorrow.

I've got 2 daily mixes but I thought they were daily? I should have 4 by now

I still don't see my daily mix on there. I checked radio and your library but nothing shows up.

Same as most users complaining in this thread.

Have Spotify 6.5.0, have been a premium user for years on end, have been searching for the Daily mix on my iPhone (not iOS 10) for about a week now, but no trace of it, neither in my library nor in Radio.

Suggestions or solutions much appreciated.

Cheers

I still don't have the daily mix....latest spotify ipad and also on android. What's wrong?

My daily mixes showed up a couple days after the public release of the feature.  I started out with 6 great mixes, which included style/genre groupings, 2 of which were specific to custom playlists I have.  It was great.

Now I only have 3 mixes, and 2 of them are from a couple playlists I have which are not my primary music I listen to.  For the bulk of the music I listen to, I'm only getting one mix now which seems to be pretty random.

Experienced something similar, as my daily mix finally appeared last week, however with only one mix, containing a very random selection of artists (whose tunes came in a wide variety per artist/band).

Today, on the other hand, my daily mix has vanished altogether, bringing me back to square one.

I didn't know about its existence since my friends told me about it. Im using iPhone 6 and been premium over more than a year, and have the latest Spotify app-which is 6.5.0.1665 to be precise- and yet still it doesn't show up. It's neither under the radio nor my library. So what is the problem here? What should we do to fix it?

Did your "YOUR DAILY MIX" playlist show up yet?

I don't have my "Your Daily Mix" either -- although all other 3 members of our family premium account have had it for weeks. 

Anyone else not have the feature yet?

Not happy!

Still not seeing it.  Same specs as previous users.  😕

Actually, looking again it seems I did have it on at least November 19th!  I apparently like the mix so much that I saved it!

I've finally get my daily mix! It came out of nowhere, literally. I guess the key is keeping your genre spectrum as wide as possible. That's why l have so many different mixes. Just keep on listening and it eventually appears. I know it's suffocating to not have it but patience padawans... You will get there, and we will be waiting for our comrades....

Suggested posts