Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Where is radio like/dislike?

Where is radio like/dislike?

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 7

Operating System: ios 12.1.4

The thumbs up/thumbs down icons within radio are gone, replaced by a heart and a circle/slash icon.  Aside from the general library, the radio feature is hands down the best feature of spotify. Actively rating the given song will give you an awesome playlist within 10-20 likes. However, now if you heart a song it is added to your library (annoying, and doesn't say whether it's improving the station), while disliking still seems to work. Please bring back thumbs up/thumbs down, and stop saving the heart-ed songs to the library. It takes a lot of likes to optimize a radio station and I don't necessarily want those songs saved to my library (unless you guys want to do away with the 10,000 song limit as well). I brought this issue up previously, and it was lumped in with the (now-solved) issue of spotify disliking two songs in a row. Creating a new post to get back to the main issue. 

6 Replies

I even have no dislike buttin, only the heart  Which seems to have no effect beside adding a song to the library. The thumbs up button did that too (adding the song to the liked from radio Playlist). But now, it is not possible to change a radio in any way, so the feature of personalized trained radios seems to be gone. This was the unique selling point of Spotify. In every different category the competitors are better so I'll quit my Spotify plan when this does not come back. 

Oh I just found out, Google Play has thumbs up and down buttons working like theese Spotify used to have. So I'll move over. Bye. 

I don't have a dislike/like button on my artist radios but do have one on playlist radio stations. I really like to be able to curate my stations because I use one of them at work with clients. I need to be able to dislike songs and not have them come back up again in the playlist. 

I also don't like having a song added to my playlist if I heart it. 

I really don't understand why Spotify didn't check the messages from its user. we're keep reporting this 'Dislike' issues from rly long time ago. and still didn't fixed yet. some employees said the button only used in Radio station or Daily, Weekly mixes but IT'S TOTALLY NOT TRUE!!!!!!! I can't find 'dislike' button ANYWHERE IN SPOTIFY!!!

So after all this - they were just getting rid of the feature and planning on releasing the Spotify Stations app. They let everyone complain and post and didn't even give us a little "hey keep your eyes peeled..."?!

Yes it’s so frustrating as everyone has said:

no thumbs up or down

only skip—does that send a message? What if it’s just your mood in the moment but you like it. Aargh. 
2 absolutely should not add a song u are curating for your radio station to your general library. Again so frustrating. Aargh. Who likes it this way???!

Suggested posts