NEXT STEP

Where to view artists releases

Where to view artists releases

Plan

Premium

Country USA
iphone

My Question or Issue

I want to look through artists songs that they’ve made how do I do that? Is their a way to search through a artists songs?

1 Reply

Hey @KevKev527,

Welcome to the Spotify Community and thanks for posting your questions here.

If you're using our mobile app on your iPhone, the easiest way to display an entire artist's catalog on Spotify is to access the selected artist's page and then search through their discography. To do so:

1. Look the specific artist up either through the Search feature - between Home and Your Library - in the bottom part of the screen or by clicking Your Library > Artists and selecting the artist out of your followed ones list
  2. Scroll down and click the button SEE DISCOGRAPHY right below Popular releases 

This will give you an exhaustive overview of all the artist's material (e.g. albums, singles) on Spotify.

As a heads-up, you can also find the tracks featuring the same artist but not appearing in the artist's catalog by checking the Appears on section (right below the Fans also like one).

Hope you'll find this info helpful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts