Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why I can't download app on iPhone 7 in AppStore?

Solved!

Why I can't download app on iPhone 7 in AppStore?

Plan: Free

Device: iPhone 7

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System: iOS 10

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue: So I'm trying to download Spotify app from AppStore, but when I press on "Get" button nothing happens. It just disappears and then appears again without downloading the app. What gives? Is it a common problem or just me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @slaerg, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your iPhone? If that doesn’t help, let me know what iOS version you’re using at the moment. You can find this by going to Settings > General > About. 

Also, attach a screen recording of what happens when you attempt to download the app and I’ll take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @slaerg, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you try restarting your iPhone? If that doesn’t help, let me know what iOS version you’re using at the moment. You can find this by going to Settings > General > About. 

Also, attach a screen recording of what happens when you attempt to download the app and I’ll take a closer look.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi @Billy-J,

Thank you for helping me solving my problem! 🙏🙏🙏 After I restarted my phone I was able to download the app and now I'm enjoying everything that Spotify has to offer! I really appreciate how promptly you responded to my post, I'm new to this community and frankly I didn’t expect anyone to answer. Rock-n-roll!!! 🎸 

Hey @slaerg

Yay, you're welcome! Spotify has a lot of great things to offer. There is a guide here to help you get started with Spotify. 

I'm happy to hear everything is good to go. If you need help in the future, you can always start a new topic and the Community will be happy to help.

Have a great day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts