Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why the **bleep** are my artist not in alphabetical order? This is **bleep**ing**bleep**. Please explain this

Why the **bleep** are my artist not in alphabetical order? This is **bleep**ing**bleep**. Please explain this

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

6 Replies

Agree this is a really bad UI update

This update makes absolutely no sense. I just want to access my downloaded music by artist in an alphabetical list! I hate google music but I may switch. I can't stand this new setup.

Hey @@idontthinksotim and welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Spotify recently pushed an update to the Spotify users which changes the Your Library UI and the way it works. Check this Spotify Answer to learn more about the changes to Your Library. Currently to sort Artists alphabetically simply swipe down in that section and hit Filters. Then chose Artist in the filters displayed.

They're always testing and launching improvements and new features, you can learn more here why.

However, if you don't like the new look, please head over to this idea and add your +VOTE. You can always add your own input in the comments there as well 🙂

If you'd like more info on how the Ideas Exchange works, check more here.

Have a nice day 🙂

Exactly the point; aside from everything else, what they’ve done to the artist library section is awful. 

Hi Paul, 

You should be able to sort artists by alphabetical order by going to the Filters tab (beside the search field) and selecting Artists. 

... to show artists you “follow”. 

Waste of time for those with large libraries who don’t use this functionality. 

Suggested posts