Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Why won't my music sync to my iPod, i clicked on the playlist and nothing happened?

Solved!

Why won't my music sync to my iPod, i clicked on the playlist and nothing happened?

OK, so i have a spotify premium membership and i wanted to sync my music on to my ipod nano. i did everything it asked and got all the way up to the last step where you choose which playlists to sync, i chose them and then nothing happened. what am i doing wrong?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Syncing to non iPod touches (nanos etc.) only allows you to sync local files (i.e. mp3s etc that you already have downloaded on your computer), not Spotify songs. If you're trying to sync Spotify songs, I'm afraid that isn't possible due to the legal implications.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Syncing to non iPod touches (nanos etc.) only allows you to sync local files (i.e. mp3s etc that you already have downloaded on your computer), not Spotify songs. If you're trying to sync Spotify songs, I'm afraid that isn't possible due to the legal implications.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

With all iPods apart from the Touch, you are better to sync with iTunes to be honest. You get no benefits from syncing with Spotify.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts