Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will I be charged after my seven day trial? Im a Sprint user

Solved!

Will I be charged after my seven day trial? Im a Sprint user

I downloaded spotify for my phone and i got an email saying i have a 7 day trial. I went to my account subscription and it says that after the 7 day trial my account will automatically become free. But underneath that it says that sprint users which I am will be automatically charnged on their monthly bill until they cancel.  I dont want to be charged, how do i cancel my subscripiton?  I went to the help menu and it says to go to my subscriptions page and cancel thru there but theres nothing on my subscription page to let me cancel all it lets me do is upgrade to premium. What can I do? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be sweet then, your account will revert to free after the 7 days is over.

The "Sprint trial" message is referring to people who signed up via Sprint, as their accounts show as on a trial whilst they have the first few months of their subscription free. I agree it is a little confusing!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Have you actually signed up via Sprint (which you have to do from your Sprint account as far as I know)?

Peter

No I downloaded the app from the app store and then i signed up thru the app.

Marked as solution

You should be sweet then, your account will revert to free after the 7 days is over.

The "Sprint trial" message is referring to people who signed up via Sprint, as their accounts show as on a trial whilst they have the first few months of their subscription free. I agree it is a little confusing!

Peter

Oh good! Thanks for your help!

I was wondering if you were charged? I saw the same message as you and couldn't figure out how to cancel.

You would have to sign up for a subscription to have something to cancel. If you haven't your account will revert to free after the 7 day trial.

Suggested posts