Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Will play every artist but one on iPhone 6a

Will play every artist but one on iPhone 6a

Iphone 6s

premium trial (basically signed up and didn’t even realize there was a free trial at first)

issue: I can download any album or play any artist and listen offline/online except for one:

artist: mike stud

when downloaded it has the green box with the down arrow in it. If I try to hit shuffle play nothing happens. If I try to play a downloaded song the bottom ticker that the song and artist name appears on doesn’t pop up.

ive tried restarting my phone, logging in and out.

645DA188-BDFA-4964-85F5-0F52EF9C854B.png
4 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

LOXER,

thank you for the response. I have restarted my device, and reinstalled Spotify. No luck

currently running Spotify version

ED43ECA4-A767-46A7-8982-64C2D1658B36.png

Hey @user-removed,

Could you try another network connections?

If possible could you try signing in with another account or in another device with similar specs to see if it plays there?

Hope it helps 🙂

Created another account. Mike stud plays on other account.

seems like the artist is blocked on my subscription account but plays on a free one. How do I get past this 

Suggested posts