Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't let me upgrade to premium even though I've been charged 3 times!

Won't let me upgrade to premium even though I've been charged 3 times!

Hi guys - hope you can help me1

I recently received a new bank card so I went on the website to update my payment details. When I tried to sign up to a Premium account again it kept saying fail on both my computer and mobile (and it still will not allow me to access the premium account) yet i have been charged 3 times.

I have emailed spotify - but i'm not sure why it wont let me access premium. I have logged out and and in, i have reset my phone, i have updaged the app.... still nothing,

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Hayley
5 Replies

Hey there! Did you get an email back from Spotify when you sent in your request?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

I have 3 receipts from spotify in my inbox saying they  have charged me. And when I sign into my account on the spotify page it says i have spotify premium. 

but I am trying to listen to premium on my phone and it won't let me?! I don't want to try again through my phone because it keeps charging me! 

I recommend giving the support team another shot. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

Thanks so much for your help - I am going overseas tomorrow and am hoping I will have access to my music so hopefully I will hear from them soon. Fingers crossed.

Thanks!! 

no prob! Hoping you get a speedy resoution!

Suggested posts