Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Won't play

Won't play

Hello 
I am a premium member and listen a lot on my I pod. Lately in the off line mode, it will at times in random play mode not play the next song. I hit rewind then forward and the song will play. Also at times spotify will shut down by itself. I checked and I have the latest version of Spotify on my device. Any suggestions on how to fix? Marc
4 Replies

Are you in shuffle mode? Here's how to turn it off:

s

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hello again

I don't want to turn off shuffle play.

So I have two issues.

Issue # 1 - When I am in off line mode and listen to one of my play list and the playlist contains songs that I have saved or contains local files the following happens. 

I have it in shuffle play and when it plays a local file, it will play the local file and when the song is done it won't play the next song. I have to hit rewind, then hit forward and the next song will play.

Issue # 2 - At times it will also shut down spotify by hitself.

Thanks

Marc

Have you tried reinstalling the app?

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

For me, there are specific local tracks that stop playback once they are finished.

Not sure what is is about those tracks, but it would be awesome if Spotify fixed this bug.

Suggested posts