Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wont play the song I want

Wont play the song I want

I play spotify on my iphone and for the past couple of days its not playing the one song on the playlist I want it to play. I don't have premium. Usually if theres just one song on the playlist and I hit "Shuffle Play" it'll play that one song. But recently I've been hitting shuffle play and it plays something completely irrelevent to what the song was on the playlist.. & this is happening with all the playlists I have. How do I fix this? 

I already signed out and logged back in and I also deleted the app but that didn't work either. Any suggestions? 

7 Replies

I've had to this problem since yesterday and I've tried everything. I'm thinking it could possibly be because I havent updated to the new iOS?

Ohhhh possibly? I didn't think about that! I'm going to update then & let you know lol

I used to have this problem and I looked it up on the support site. You have to have premium to play a specific song from a playlist off an iphone. You can look up specific songs and play those or play any song from a playlist off a desktop.

Exact same problem! And i do the same thing too, i make playlists with one song and hit shuffle so its really annoying because its not working anymore

You do have to have premium to play a specific song, but I understand you made a playlist with that specific song so you could listen to just that one. However the latest update with the app has the "autoplay" feature selected, so I'm thinking that may be your issue. Look at your settings and make sure you have the autoplay turned off.

i have this problem too! I cant play songs on the playlist because it will come up with another song

Hey! Have you tried turning off the Autoplay feature within your settings? To access it, go to Library --> Settings (Top right corner) --> Playback --> Autoplay (Last option, disable so it's not green). Hopefully this solved your problem!

Suggested posts