Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Wrong songs being played

Wrong songs being played

hello,

I have a weird problem. When I go into my songs on the spotify app, whatever I play it plays the wrong song. Example is currently it says "a star is born" is the first song so when I select to play it, drake - 0 to 100 plays. Drake - 0 to 100 should be the first song as it starts with a 0 so why it doesn't show this song in my library and only plays when I select "a star is born" confuses me. Also it's the same for every other song I try playing and it will play a completely different song.

I have the latest update and spotify. I'm UK based and have spotify premium.
1 Reply

It seems like everyone who's updated to this new version is having this problem if you have your library sorted by "title". If you have you your library sorted by "recently added" then your songs will play just fine, but most people would want them sorted by title.

So someone found a way to somewhat fix this but you'll have to delete all your songs that start with a number, and no one wants to do that. Other than that you'll just have to deal with it until they fix all the bugs with another update. Trust me I'm frustrated with this entire ordeal but whatever.

Suggested posts