Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music - Songs Doesn't Sync To iPhone.

Solved!

Your Music - Songs Doesn't Sync To iPhone.

Hey guys, 

Don't know why you felt the need to change from starred to "your music" annoying. But since you have can you get it working properly please. It doesn't seem to sync with my phone (although playlists do just fine)...?

So I have say 900 songs in my "your music, songs" on my pc, but only 8 on my phone? Playlists are syncing just fine.

Better yet, if you can just bring back the star / unstar icon that would be even more appreciated. Just saying.

Cheers,

Nick

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try restarting both of your apps. I suspect when you have been adding songs from your computer, you have hit this bug:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/Desktop-Adding-Large-Number-of-Tracks-breaks-Your-Music/td-p/76...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

6 Replies

BUMP!

Anyone from Spotify...?

Same problem!!!

Marked as solution

Try restarting both of your apps. I suspect when you have been adding songs from your computer, you have hit this bug:
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Bugs/Desktop-Adding-Large-Number-of-Tracks-breaks-Your-Music/td-p/76...

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Indeed, fixed it, however I never ported 542 songs from Playlists to the new system (on the computer). I merely moved couple of albums.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THIS PLAY LIST ISSUE !!! WHY DOESN'T IT START DOWNLOADING? I HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY, I AM ONLY TRY TO DOWNLOAD 12 SONGS, I AM CONNECTED AND LOGGED IN, I HAVE RE-INSTALLED, AND RE-BOOTED AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!

WHY AM I PAYING FOR THIS B.S. PREMIUM ACCOUNT?

Suggested posts