Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music>Saved Albums library disappearing

Your Music>Saved Albums library disappearing

Recently I've been using the "saved album" section found under the Your Music tab but have had all the albums I saved disappear even the albums that were ticked for offline play. I press the save album button which would save the album under the "saved album" section, in addition the artist of the album would also appear under "saved artist." I would go on and continue saving albums and ticking some of them for offline play, but after a couple of days I noticed the entire library under saved albums and artist disappeared, and as for the saved playlists they were not affected by this erasing. So I believed it to be a one-time occurrence and re-saved my favorite albums and re-ticked some for offline play, but after a week my saved albums were erased again including the ones I ticked for offline play, and like last time saved playlist was not affected, I even regained the storage space I used up to save the offline play albums. This is the problem I'm having with the Spotify app on my IPhone 5s, I would appreciate any advice and solutions to fix this issue, thank you.
167 Replies

Hi I got the same problem on windows 7 pc. It's not nice. can you help pls? 

iPhone seven has been logging me out and deleting all my saved music several times in the past month. Any fixes for this? Do I need to leave to a more reliable service to fix this?

I opened a thread to talk about a similar issue where there are songs that I KNOW have been saved forever and I'm having to go in and re-add them because they've been unsaved (thread closed due to inactivity *rolls eyes*)? With the release of the "Your Top Songs 2017" playlist, this "bug" or whatever is even more obvious. The entire playlist should be checkmarks all the way down due to the fact that if I like a song enough to listen to it multiple times (and therefore get it placed on this auto-generated playlist), of course I've saved it. However, I'm seeing several tracks where there's no plus sign? And going to the artist and checking for multiple versions of a song has revealed that the version that should have been saved is the only one available. So what is going on? This thread is too long to not have any suitable answers.

this is absolutely ridiculous, we've been talking about this problem in multiple platforms (iOS here) for months and nothing happens? 

Shame on you, Spotify, I'm a paying member

and for me, it happened again. No ios update, no spotify update, it seems that every 2 weeks, this happens. I don't remmber the last time I was able to kept my albums downloads intact for more than a month. 
What the heck spotify? 

it happens to me! years of selection of music, artists and albuns just go away! how can i figure out this problem?!!!!

Has anyone figured this out already? I tried the clean install which didnt help.

I think I figured out what's going on, actually: It's a syncing issue (one that has been resolved, recently, with Spotify Connect becoming even more obnoxious as a consequence). For me, I listen to Spotify on three different devices (my Note 4 running Marshmallow, my work laptop running Windows 10, and my Macbook Pro running High Sierra). So what used to happen is that maybe I'll be at work listening to Release Radar and add a bunch of tracks. Then I'll hop in my car and queue up my library (which I usually shuffle) for my commute home and all the activity that I executed on my work computer doesn't read over and treats my phone state as the default...resulting in "lost" tracks. That's just how I understand it at this point from personal experience. 

Suggested posts