Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your Music>Saved Albums library disappearing

Your Music>Saved Albums library disappearing

Recently I've been using the "saved album" section found under the Your Music tab but have had all the albums I saved disappear even the albums that were ticked for offline play. I press the save album button which would save the album under the "saved album" section, in addition the artist of the album would also appear under "saved artist." I would go on and continue saving albums and ticking some of them for offline play, but after a couple of days I noticed the entire library under saved albums and artist disappeared, and as for the saved playlists they were not affected by this erasing. So I believed it to be a one-time occurrence and re-saved my favorite albums and re-ticked some for offline play, but after a week my saved albums were erased again including the ones I ticked for offline play, and like last time saved playlist was not affected, I even regained the storage space I used up to save the offline play albums. This is the problem I'm having with the Spotify app on my IPhone 5s, I would appreciate any advice and solutions to fix this issue, thank you.
167 Replies

if there's a 5K limit to save, then why in the hell i'm paying this app for?

Hi, 

I have the same problem, all of my music from My Music section is gone (I still have my playlists). 

I have this problem only on my macbook, it works ok on my phone and other laptop.

I tried logging out and logging back in, uninstaling Spotify and nothing works. 

Please help!:)

Same issue, except all of my saved albums on my Samsung Galaxy SIII are gone. Artists are still there and all albums are still saved on my Macbook Air. Android is running on 3.8.0.800.

I can't tell you how disappointing to come back to Premium to discover that this is still an issue. Spotify: please sort out this song limit issue. It's regressive and incredibly frustrating. 

Looks like I'm having this issue too.

Time to unsubscribe and get my money back for the most recent month. Uhg.

I tweeted @spotifycares and they took care of things relatively quickly. 

Hello I hope you can help. All of the songs I have saved and which would appear under "your music", and then "songs" has disappearing. I was able to restore my playlists but all of the songs I saved by clicking Save are GONE :(((

How do I get them back? I greatly appreciate your help.

Help please 🙂 All of the songs I have saved and which would appear under "your music", and then "songs" has disappeared. I was able to restore my playlists, but all of the songs I saved by clicking Save are GONE :(((

Hey! Tweet @spotifycares, and they should be able to help you out. They did for me, at least. Good luck!

I am having the exact same issue. My music from my Starred playlist has completely deleted anything from 2014 and 2015. I don't understand that and I am missing the majority of my "My Songs" list as well. I just had 2 songs disappear right after I listened to them.  I do not understand this and its very frustrating considering I'm paying $10 a month to have my music on my computers and my phone and I've lost everything from the past 2 years and I'm getting reinstall advice like I haven't tried that already.  I highly doubt my songs can be fixed. Why is there no back up option anywhere?? Can someone please fix this bug. I'm going to have to start over on my collection again.  What a waste of money.

Best thing to do is tweet @spotifycares. They fixed my issue and everything
was restored, outside of having to re-download albums to my phone.

This is false. All they do is tell you to reinstall the app.

I have Spotify Premium and some songs i saved on my playlist i can't play them no more why is that I have a lot of songs that I cant play no more i can click the title but it would just play a different song on my playlist. i do not like that at all. I've been with spotify for 3 years a paying customer. I just can't see why i am paying to listen to all my favorite songs but then with a week or so its been removed. Why?

I found a similar problem yesterday. roughly 90 of my again roughly 1030 pieces of my " Soundtrack" playlist don't exist anymore. I thought it might be due to legal arrangments with artists, as I first found out that for example artist Marcelo Zarvos page doesn't include my former selected items anymore. All of his albums have been removed appearently other than 2 or three.But later finding out that roughly 10% of my playlist is gone hurt me honestly. I worked and still am working on my playlists quite a bit and am shocked to see that some part of it is for nothing. Now I understand that I'm not the only one whose music disappears. Fast action will be appreciated.

This is exactly why I despise Spotify. There is no customer service no solutions just this forum of rehashed. Problems over and over. Bye for good this tume

I recently update the software on my iPhone 6 smart phone and lost my entire music library!!  My music library is still on my Surface Pro.  How do I get my Library back?  Over 1500 songs lost!!!!

I tweeted @spotifycares, and they walked me through steps to a solution.
Hope that helps!

Hi there, I'm having this exact same problem! All my saved albums and songs have disappeared!

Tweet @spotifycares, and they should be able to help you out.

Stupid app I hate it, changed phones an can't bring across my songs

Suggested posts