Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

“Your Top Shows” Displays podcasts I only listened to a few minutes and never went back?

“Your Top Shows” Displays podcasts I only listened to a few minutes and never went back?

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 14.6

My Question or Issue

On the home page of Spotify it has a section called “Your Top Shows” the problem is it keeps listing a podcast I don’t even like just because I tried it for a couple of minutes and it turned out to be bad. I can’t find it in my recently played either because I listen to music all day everyday so there is literally a thousand entries since the time I tried this podcast and now I don’t use Spotify for podcasts at all because I prefer another app for that so the “Your Top Shows” isn’t going to change. What really doesn’t make sense is that I didn’t even finish an episode let alone give the show a heart and I listened to it at least a month ago so how it could be recommended as a top show? Also what’s frustrating is how it seems to be impossible to remove it on iPhone unless I missed a setting and I don’t have a PC and shouldn’t need one just to manage my account.

1 Reply

Hey @Squigglez,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community!

Currently it's not possible to manually add/remove items from that section.

Head over to this Idea thread to support the other users who'd like this to change. Don't forget to +Vote and subscribe to the thread in order to stay up to date with any developments.

Hope this helps. Don't hesitate to reach out again if you have more questions.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts