Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your local file syncing is DREADFUL! And not always working!

Your local file syncing is DREADFUL! And not always working!

For sure are you doing my head in. I have checked my settings so many times. Local files play FINE on my Mac. When I check my iPhone, the songs won't play saying I can download it/sync it. I DID! Songs get changed to different names on the iPhone depending how Spotify recognizes the song. The only solution to get the songs synced is if I go to iTunes, find the songs, rename them by adding a . (dot) to the file name, then add that song to the playlist and removing the song without the dot. What the **bleep** Spotify!!!

If Spotify has the song in their catalogus, and can be played in my country, then no problem. If it's a song I own, locally, but Spotify doesn't, then again, NO PROBLEM. But if it's a song I own, locally, that Spotify somehow recognizes, but apparently can't be played in my country, then the problem arrises. And the only way to have those local files synced, is by adding a . to their file name in iTunes, which is totally not user friendly. Can this PLEASE be fixed? I have told you about this months ago via Twitter, but it's still not fixed!

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands

Device

iPhone X/ MacBook Pro 2015

Operating System

(iOS 12/ MacOS 10.14.6

My Question or Issue

0 Replies

Suggested posts