Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Your music: albums all jumbled up!

Your music: albums all jumbled up!

I have saved a number of albums so that I can browse them via the new Your Music section. However I now notice lots of these saved albums are all jumbled up - so gas arranged alphabetically I think, therefore rendering the Your Music section completely useless.

What gives? Is this a bug and is there a fix?

Thanks on advance.
4 Replies

I meant 'songs arranged alphabetically'. Sorry for typo.

I second this with the Android app. Very anoying when listening to live performance cds.

It seems to only be a problem where an album spans multiple cds. If an album just exists on a single cd then when you save it to Your Music the track listing remains intact. However if an album spans several cds then you might aswell be playing on shuffle. I can only hope this is a bug that will be fixed with the next update.

Change your hideous iPhone app back to the way it was before April 2014 or I will cancel my premium membership. The new user interface looks absolutely horrible. Albums play on shuffle, even when it is not selected. Songs take 15-20 seconds to load and skip/stutter. I have blazing fast internet and never had these issues before this newest update. $9.99 a month plus tax for this garbage? This is absolutely ridiculous. You NEED to listen to your customers. You people should have given us the option to choose a change this radical instead of forcing it upon us. I will be moving on to Beats Music or Rdio instead of your service. Don't be the next Netflix. Do the right thing!!!

Suggested posts