Your music not in ipad version

Solved!

Re: Your music not in ipad version

Fred
Community Legend
@SameLuke you may want to look at this idea about your music for ipad: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Your-Music-should-be-available-on-the-iPad/idi-p/72175...
Add your kudos and comments there if you want. :)
☆✩✪ Want to help out? Become a Spotify Rock Star today! ✪✩☆
Jag svarar på svenska via pm eller via twitter

Binaural track - listen with headphones with good volume!

Arsenal-rule
Roadie
This is ridiculous now, as for anything about artist/contracts.
There is no way that a sort of clause would be put in for labels to say, you can't have my music on iPad.

ronaldo781
Gig Goer

Ever seen the message that certain Youtube videos are unavailable on mobile devices?

Or notice that you can watch Monday Night Football on the iPad but not on the iPhone. 

'Your Music' seems like just a much better way to organize features that are already availably on the iPad (able save to device etc) but I don't think it's completely absurd for it to be a legal hangup.

When will a spotify rockstar get proactive and ask for clearance to tell us all what is going on??

Michael50825
Music Fan
Are you serious, todays update for iPad includes a Quebecois language support?! Those are the issues you are concerned with?!

Mechayoshi
Casual Listener
I just saw the update today. It's little things they keep adding while avoiding he obvious problems ism like a slap to the face.

patrikf
Music Fan

Yes, this is odd! I'm new to Spotify, and I exepected the iPad version to beat the iPhone version in features, but it's the other way around!

Looks like it's been like this for a while too. Makes you wonder if Spotify are in trouble somehow? The iPad and iPhone version shold be pretty similar source-code wise, so it can't be a huge effort to keep them in parity.

patrikf
Music Fan

Hmm.. I get this email saying someone has replied. It was a very interesting reply too.

Then I go here and the reply is nowhere to be seen.

Is the Spotify staff removing critical posts?

If so, this would be s a very bad sign for the company, and it would be high time for introspection.

I've been around for a while, and I can see the writing on the wall when updates stop coming, major functionality never shows up, and community members get censored.

I like that I can use my rpi and listen to Spotify without having to use the airplay method, which can be limiting and annoying at times.

I can't get that with some of the alternatives at the moment.

Being an album guy, I was happy to see the Your Music feature (I have never even bothered creating a playlist in my life), and equally unhappy when it's wasn't on the iPad. I also expected the iPad's large screen to be much better utilized.

I might use Spotify for a few months. I like getting access to some older esoteric Nordic stuff, being a Swede myself.

But in the long term I'll keep my fingers crossed for other options.

Oh, one more thing: On the US site, which I get directed to all the time for some reason, the price is USD 9.99. Fine, I can afford that.

Then when I look at signing up, it's suddenly £9.99. Whaat? Ripped off again for being in the UK. Perhaps I'll pass on this after all.

P.S: Ok, so I'm now a "Gig Goer". Bit silly to send an rank update after every single posting... Sort of devalues it. (In my case it's a total waste.)

P.P.S: And now I'm a Concert Regular! Soon I'll be the CEO of Spotify at this rate!

cmonster
Roadie

Yup. It looks as is my post about ending my Spotify premium subscription over this issue was deleted from this thread. The thread I created with that post though is still available:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/I-cancelled-Spotify-Premium-and-You-...

ast1
Casual Listener
Being Switzerlanded as well. We pay 13.95 CHF which converts to 14,75 USD or 9.20 GBP. It's a shame.

What's up with the iPad version though? Really bad there's still no update. My workaround is to select songs from My Music on iPhone and using the Connect feature to play these on iPad.

jimmypowder
Gig Goer
Still no Your Music on ipad . Fail .

Are they really working on this or is it all just bull?
SUGGESTED POSTS