Your music not in ipad version

Solved!

Re: Your music not in ipad version

cmonster
Roadie

Unreal isn't it? They've updated the app in a car, how many customers must that satisfy? But they can't put this one feature that we've been asking for SINCE APRIL on the IPAD????? 

I tweeted this. Please do it too:

.Spotify SpotifyCares @ you updated the Ford app but not Ipad w/Your Music? Why keep ignoring our requests?

this company must be shamed. Also, it's going to fail if it keeps this up. I'm done paying you spotify.

Ryansteer
Regular
Why waste time creating a new feature about 1000 people will use when they could spend it making an existing one active on a device that I would guess tens of thousands or people use? It just make now sense.

TonyCT
Casual Listener

There have been at least three updates to the iPad App and still no YourMusic.  At least an explanation to all the posts here and elsewhere is in order. What's so hard about implementing this feature?  It's been on iPhone for months!  The IPad is a great in-the-home music hub, but it becomes difficult to use if the tracks you add to YourMusic don't appear on it.

TonyCT
Casual Listener

because they probably wrote the code for it already..... plus based on the posts here your estimates are probably off.

ronaldo781
Gig Goer

Found this tweet from back in April.

https://twitter.com/spotify/status/451374264902770688

It seems that Spotify knew all along that it would take a long time. I'm wondering why the messaging on the forum has consistently been 'soon, soon.' Seems disingenuous. 

cmonster
Roadie

Excellent find @ronaldo781. Pretty telling conversation you had with them too. They just keep avoiding the actual question and saying nothing of substance. Just actual answers would go a long way toward satisfying us. Like, why is it taking so long?

Michael50825
Music Fan

Without the Your Music section, the iPad App is becoming more and more useless since I can't access my recently added albums. Also, when I add an album on the iPad, it will show up as a playlist and ruin the whole system. Is it really so hard Spotify?!

smacman
Casual Listener

Seems pretty clear that Spotify doesn't care about this issue. Can anyone recommend another online streaming provider that streams at a reasonably high bitrate?

Teilo
Regular

This is because the problem has nothing to do with programming, or the ability of Spotify to deliver an end product, and everything to do with the draconian demands of the record labels. Spotify's hands are tied.

And yes, the record labels DO get that a n a l about exactly which devices streaming shall be allowed on, and exactly which features those devices are allowed to have.

Spotify cannot afford to disrupt their relationship, rocky as it is, with the lables. Their entire product is on the line if they do. That is why that will not comment further. They cannot.

thaqza
Roadie

^^ Nothing about that is true. 

SUGGESTED POSTS