Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

all my music that i saved gone!!

all my music that i saved gone!!

so i basically just opened the app on my iphone to listen to ALL the music I saved and i go to my music and all it says is "your favourite songs will appear". this all happened only on my mobile device. i went to my laptop and all my music was fine on my laptop. but NOT on my phone, which i carry around all the time and i need my music ALL the time. i really do not want to spend all day searching for all the songs i saved. what heck is going on??? 

Spoiler
emergency 
6 Replies

Hello! Welcome to the community!

Are you trying to listen to Local Files, Offline tracks or/and stream music?

@ashleyrojas988 Are you still having this problem? Did you mean to say you have music on your laptop in the Spotify app but it does not appear on your mobile device?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I am also having this problem. All the songs that I had saved, now do not appear on my iPhone, they are still on my computer though. My playlists are still on my phone, as well. 

Thanks

I decided yesterday to FINALLY add songs to my spotify app on my iPhone. A little over an hour ago I had made to 100+ songs saved to my playlists. I got a message about a track not being available offline (I was searching ), then I tried it again and I was down to 31 saved songs. This is the only device I have this app on.

If you uninstall the app completely and reinstall it, it should fix the problem. It did for me anyway.

Would it still delete all of the songs

Suggested posts