Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

all of my songs do not show up in the new Favorites playlist on the new iphone app

all of my songs do not show up in the new Favorites playlist on the new iphone app

Spotify Username

luis.m.dominguez34

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

iphone 6

Operating System

current ios version 

My Question or Issue

The new update tot he mobile app has lost most of my songs.  The new Favorites playlist does NOT include all of the songs in my library from the desktop version.

This new update makes it very difficult to manage things.  Why must the apps be different?

Anyway, if someone could help me get my songs back to this big **bleep** playlist, it would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

This is still happening for me too. In the PC web player/the PS4 app I have just under 900 songs in my favorites, but the Android app is only showing less than 600. What gives? I want to listen to ALL my songs when I'm using my phone, not just two-thirds.

Hey @blackhawksfan, welcome to the Community.

Good question!

I am sorry for your favorite songs mot showing up. I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the appreinstall. Just follow the steps here.

Another thing I would suggest if this doesn’t work, is to create a playlist with all your saved songs from Songs folder. That way all your saved songs will be on the new mobile apps as well.

If you need help with that, just ping me 😉

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts