how to remove this border 

D482E22D-6684-4567-A67D-E2DB8D09E067.png
32 Replies

currently dealing with this extremely annoying 

Same. Looks very ugly

Same issue 😞

can it be fixed ?

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for posting about this experience here in the Community! Apologies for the delayed response, but we just came across this thread. 

We see that a lot of users are having the same experience with their Lyrics feature on their iOS apps, and so they've left their similar feedback in this thread here. Good news is that the right tech-folks are already aware of this situation and are investigating it as we speak. We can't commit to an exact timeframe, but a fix should become available with the upcoming new release of the app. Keep in mind that updates are being rolled out gradually, so it could take some time until the issue is resolved for everyone who posted here.

For the time being, keep your apps always updated to the latest version available, in order not to miss any fixes and report to us back here if you're still experiencing this after you've received your app update. And if reporting back, please do remember to include the actual version of your Spotify app as well, thanks. 🙂

Hope it gets sorted out soon. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Ive had the same problem and its kind of annoying!!

Hope it’s fixed pretty soon. Lyrics in Spotify still look kinda subpar compared to the competition (a certain fruit company). This box makes it worse.

There’s another thread here, wherein the mod posted that this issue is currently being investigated. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

I saw on App Store that there was an update yesterday so it may have be fixed to who has the latest version but what about who doesn’t have the iOS 15 version, will the bug be fixed for us too? 

Hey folks!

The new update should soon be out for all devices with iOS 13 and above 🙂
In case the issue persists even after the update though, do let us know.
Cheers! 

VasilModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

It’s happening to me too it’s so **bleep**ing  annoying 🧍🏻‍♀️

i was having the same issue. i tried deleting and installing it again and now the cyan border is gone! posting this here in case it helps someone. xx

Tf bro fix this mess 💀

Hey @Anirudh369,

Thanks for your reply in this thread.

Make sure to keep your device and the app up to date. If you still experience this with the lyrics feature, you can start with a clean (more thorough) reinstall of the Spotify app on your device to see if this makes a difference. You can see the steps to do it here.

In case this behavior persists after that, let us know the exact make/model and OS of your device along with the Spotify version you use. 

We'll keep an eye on your response.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts