Plan

Free/Premium

Country

U.K

Device

(iPhone SE 2020)

Operating System

(iOS 16.1)

I can no longer view the list of songs in a playlist that isn’t my own because the ‘and more’ button is not working. This issue started recently, I have tried deleting the app and re installing but it has not been fixed.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @geod6735,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Just to confirm, is your account Premium or is it on our free service? This seems to be one of the changes we recently made to free accounts. We can confirm it's no longer possible to see the list of songs on playlists that weren't made by you or albums in the mobile app version. You can still see the list of songs in your own playlists and pick and play playlists such as Discover Weekly, release radar and your daily mixes. You can read all about pick and play playlists in this article.

Keep in mind free accounts work differently across devices, so you can still see the list of tracks from the desktop app and web player.

If your account is Premium, can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your side?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @geod6735,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

Just to confirm, is your account Premium or is it on our free service? This seems to be one of the changes we recently made to free accounts. We can confirm it's no longer possible to see the list of songs on playlists that weren't made by you or albums in the mobile app version. You can still see the list of songs in your own playlists and pick and play playlists such as Discover Weekly, release radar and your daily mixes. You can read all about pick and play playlists in this article.

Keep in mind free accounts work differently across devices, so you can still see the list of tracks from the desktop app and web player.

If your account is Premium, can you send us a screenshot of what you're seeing on your side?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

AlejaRModerator

Yes my spotify plan is free, thank you for clarifying.

Hey @geod6735,

Thanks for your reply.

We're glad all is clear now. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions. 

Hope this clears things up. If you need a hand with anything else, we're always a post away.

Take care!

AlejaRModerator

Suggested posts