Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone? Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/status/169403918927937536

• Gig Goer
  • 320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone?   Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/statu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS play cuts out after 1 minute

I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??

• I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??
  • ABR488
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not syncing for almost a month now!

Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailable and my device will go hours and hours showing "sy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailabl...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

les listes ne se resynchroisent pas après passage en débit maximimum

tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas

• Casual Listener
  • tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas
  • fevre53
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading tracks for offline play

Hi All, Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to desktop) At the moment, if I favourite an entire album, the...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to...
  • PhilP
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes