Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Weird space usage measurements for iOS device.

I just noticed some insane numbers regarding the space that Spotify is using on my iPod. See this screenshot: Is anyone else getting weird numbers like this that are just impossible? My iPod is a 4th Gen 8GB iPod touch - so those numbers are kind of ...

• Roadie
  • I just noticed some insane numbers regarding the space that Spotify is using on my iPod.   See this screenshot:     Is anyone else getting weird numbers like this that are jus...
  • George
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared play lists all appear empty

Every playlist I share to one person appears as empty. Everyone except this one person can see the tracks. What's going on?

• Every playlist I share to one person appears as empty.  Everyone except this one person can see the tracks. What's going on?
  • soho
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped Halfway ..and then what?

I discovered my music suddenly stopped while playing offline on my iphone4 and this been going on for two weeks !Now I need to resync my music all over again and it took ages to complete!Was syncing them from my imac to iphone the whole day and could...

• I discovered my music suddenly stopped while playing offline on my iphone4 and this been going on for two weeks ! Now I need to resync  my music all over again and it took ages to complete! Wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Love Spotify..but...

Spotify is great, I love the Desktop app, but I rearly use my desktop anymore, now it is mostly either my Iphone or Ipad and this is where my biggest complaint is... Why is the app so bad? There is no real Ipad app and the Iphone app look crapy - ima...

• Spotify is great, I love the Desktop app, but I rearly use my desktop anymore, now it is mostly either my Iphone or Ipad and this is where my biggest complaint is...   Why is the app so bad? T...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Artist radio

I do not see a link on my iphone spotify app for artist radio. Is this because it is only available on my computer and not my iphone.

• Visitor
  • I do not see a link on my iphone spotify app for artist radio.  Is this because it is only available on my computer and not  my iphone. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

shuffle only

Has anyone else noticed that you can not play an alblum start to finish any more? Now it shuffles all them. This is kind of annoying when you are trying to listen to a comedy alblum. Just checking to see if this is happening to anyone else.

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else noticed that you can not play an alblum start to finish any more? Now it shuffles all them. This is kind of annoying when you are trying to listen to a comedy alblum.   Just ch...
  • soho
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPhone weird random synch !

HiWhen I sometimes choose to go online with the app in order to synch some new folders, then when every songs seemes to be synch, I go offline and closes the app.When I reopens the app, I can see some earlier synch songs, is no longer synched anymore...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi When I sometimes choose to go online with the app in order to synch some new folders, then when every songs seemes to be synch, I go offline and closes the app. When I reopens the app, I can see...
  • pokgai
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you enable Artist Name and Album info over bluetooth streaming?

When in the car the streaming of spotify via the cars OEM equipment works fine, in fact it is working better than ever i'm assuming due to an update recently, ie when i choose AUX on the headunit spotify will play immediately rather than having to me...

• When in the car the streaming of spotify via the cars OEM equipment works fine, in fact it is working better than ever i'm assuming due to an update recently, ie when i choose AUX on the headunit spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming problems

I'm having trouble streaming with the tracks keep stopping and starting as if it can't stream fast enough. Background:Using iPhone 4S 32GBClosed all other appsTried uninstall/reinstallConnected to home Wifi and 3G, both with good signal strengthTried...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm having trouble streaming with the tracks keep stopping and starting as if it can't stream fast enough.   Background: Using iPhone 4S 32GB Closed all other apps Tried uninstall/reinstal...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 trouble displaying info on headunit.

I use my iPhone 4 hooked up to an Alpine headunit in my vehicle. With apps like Pandora all the Track info and album art is passed through and displays on the head unit correctly. Spotify will display them but most of the time there will be incorrect...

• Gig Goer
  • I use my iPhone 4 hooked up to an Alpine headunit in my vehicle. With apps like Pandora all the Track info and album art is passed through and displays on the head unit correctly. Spotify will displa...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

I can't play without Wi-Fi?

I have a iPhone4 and why cant i play music from 3G or E? Surfing internet and all the other stuff workes fine except spotify.. Sid

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPhone4 and why cant i play music from  3G or E? Surfing internet and all the other stuff workes fine except spotify..   Sid    
  • russtm
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can´t connect to WiFi only 3G

on my Iphone 4s.. no problem with my pc.. I guess since the last update

• on my Iphone 4s.. no problem with my pc.. I guess since the last update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I loved the app until I got an iPone

I've read and searched online for an answer to the problem of the Spotify app shutting off the music as soon as Iock the screen or my iPhone sleeps but all I've found are 1) reinstall the app and it might (or might not) fixt the problem, but not perm...

• I've read and searched online for an answer to the problem of the Spotify app  shutting off the music as soon as Iock the screen or my iPhone sleeps but all I've found are 1) reinstall the app a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone? Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/status/169403918927937536

• Gig Goer
  • 320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone?   Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/statu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS play cuts out after 1 minute

I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??

• I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??
  • ABR488
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not syncing for almost a month now!

Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailable and my device will go hours and hours showing "sy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailabl...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

les listes ne se resynchroisent pas après passage en débit maximimum

tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas

• Casual Listener
  • tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas
  • fevre53
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading tracks for offline play

Hi All, Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to desktop) At the moment, if I favourite an entire album, the...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to...
  • PhilP
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes