Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I can't play without Wi-Fi?

I have a iPhone4 and why cant i play music from 3G or E? Surfing internet and all the other stuff workes fine except spotify.. Sid

• Casual Listener
  • I have a iPhone4 and why cant i play music from  3G or E? Surfing internet and all the other stuff workes fine except spotify..   Sid    
  • russtm
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can´t connect to WiFi only 3G

on my Iphone 4s.. no problem with my pc.. I guess since the last update

• on my Iphone 4s.. no problem with my pc.. I guess since the last update
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I loved the app until I got an iPone

I've read and searched online for an answer to the problem of the Spotify app shutting off the music as soon as Iock the screen or my iPhone sleeps but all I've found are 1) reinstall the app and it might (or might not) fixt the problem, but not perm...

• I've read and searched online for an answer to the problem of the Spotify app  shutting off the music as soon as Iock the screen or my iPhone sleeps but all I've found are 1) reinstall the app a...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy

320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone? Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/status/169403918927937536

• Gig Goer
  • 320 kbps Ogg Vorbis audio qualitiy in iPhone app: good in-ear earphone recommendations for this setup anyone?   Answer here in this thread or here: https://twitter.com/#!/akrde/statu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS play cuts out after 1 minute

I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??

• I have Spotify on a MacBookPro and on an iPad (iOS 5). Synced tracks only play for one minute in offline mode. Have re-installed the app and re-sync'd to no avail. Any ideas??
  • ABR488
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account not syncing for almost a month now!

Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailable and my device will go hours and hours showing "sy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I really need some help in here! I've been a Premium customer for quite a while and can not absolutely sync anithyng to my iPad! All the music that I previously had has been made unavailabl...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

les listes ne se resynchroisent pas après passage en débit maximimum

tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas

• Casual Listener
  • tout est dans le titre ..j'ai tenté plusieurs fois en me déconnectant puis reconnectant..rien y fait...any ideas
  • fevre53
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloading tracks for offline play

Hi All, Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to desktop) At the moment, if I favourite an entire album, the...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   Slightly random question, but is there a quick way to get all the tracks that you discover and favourite on your phone downloaded to that phone for offline play. (without sync'ing to...
  • PhilP
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes