Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

behind the lyrics doesn't work

behind the lyrics doesn't work

I using the latest version of the app and ios but my app doesn't display genius. I have tested this with songs that I am 100% sure have the feature so that's not the issue.
33 Replies

Never worked for me and still doen't on both iOS and Android. 

I tried reinstalling it, but still doesnt work for me..

i tried reinstall and its worked.But i closed spotify and i opened spotify again its not worked.i tried reinstall again but its not worked

Hi, I have the same problem on IPhone 6.

I reinstalled app but it doesn’t help. Did you find any solution? 

Have Samsung s7. Have installed and reinstalled at least 4 times. Just logged into my account with my sister's samsung J7 and it works. This makes no sense! Booo!

Useless suggestion that we have all tried and clearly it's not working. How about you guys come up with a real solution? 

Thanks. 

Behind the Lyrics was one of the reasons I switched to spotify but it definitely doesn’t work on mine. I have an iPhone 6 and the latest version of spotify, I’ve tested multiple songs with my friends and my Behind the Lyrics just doesn’t come up whatsoever. I’ve tried reinstalling but that doesnt work either can someone please help 🙂 what’s the point of paying for premium if the basic features don’t even work? 

hello I hav tryed all the steps 

Im android user with a recent premium spotify 

I would like to have behind lyrics, but nothing really works 

I tryed:

1. uninstalling spotify, updating , cleaning cache 

2. different mainstream songs and genres 

Please help me to solve the problem

Hi, 

I’d like to report you the bug “behind the lyrics” that doesn’t work. Me and my girlfriend, we have the same mobile (iPhone 7) and the same version of Spotify (8.4.40) but I assure you she has in settings the feature “behind the lyrics” and I don’t have it. I tried to follow the steps in the Spotify website, I tried to reinstall the app, I tried all the songs that work in her mobile. IT DOESN’T WORK... I hope you can help me. Sorry for my English, I’m Italian...

Yours truly. 

Matteo

I have an iphone that has behind the lyrics and the same account on an ipad that doesn’t. I tried all rhe things described above and it doesn’t work. Please help.

Behind the lyrics isn’t even an option for me in settings. I’ve uninstalled the app a couple times now and I still haven’t got it to work. I have the latest version (8.4.46) Please help

The option is missing in my settings too. I have access to two accounts. If I log in another account, it’s there and working. If I log in my own account, the option to switch it on is simply not there. 

How can this thread be marked as solved?!? Theee are more than me here with the same issue. 

This is the most useless thread in any "help" community I've experienced. I've tried everything recommended in every post. nothing works. I would hope that spotify would update and clarify their less than helpful instructions.

Hi, i have try reinstalling and updating but nothing have worked, what should i do?

Suggested posts