Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

**bleep** THIS I PAYED MY MONEY WHERE'S MY PREMIUM?!?!?

**bleep** THIS I PAYED MY MONEY WHERE'S MY PREMIUM?!?!?

Where THE **bleep** IS MY DAM PREMIUM?!? Okay it says I'm a active user of premium. It has took the money out my 10.00$ is gone, but I can use premium on my IPHONE 4 6.0.1?!? Why ?? No I'm not using my face book account I'm using my actual spotify I'd and password, now don't sugar coat it and say " ohh it's just server issues it will be fixed next year just keep paying us you hard earned money" no fix it or I'm Seeking a Lawyer, yes over the principle of false advertising/lode acts of scam/unlawful distribution without delivery
13 Replies

But I can't use it on my iPhone ******* typo

Hello Yuppitsthatkid, welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear that is not working, first thing I would suggest is logging out and back into your account a couple of times. This generally can forcefully refresh the subscription onto your account. 

This should work since I´ve checked in our system and you are a Premium User already, but if it does not, please get back to me and we will try something else in order to fix it. 

Thanks and sorry for the inconveniences. 

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Nope still not working

WHY IS IT NOT WORKING? I can't play songs in my playlist liked or starred or do anything.............

Do you get any error messages?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Only it saying "only premium users can stream music on demand"

Do you have a premium subscription if you sign into the desktop client? 

Peter

Peter

I have the same issue Premium has never stopped the 2 years I have been paying for but for the last month it has been saying on my iphone I can only stream radio I need a premium account. I am thinking of leaving to,

Hello guys,

Sorry for the inconveniences but this should be fixed now.

Let us now if you are still experiencing it, thanks.

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

Yes I am still having issues. I have contacted a lawyer and I meet with him Monday. I'm not sitting down and taking this **bleep**. Fix it by Monday or I'm filling the lawsuit. No more excuses..

The staff are trying to help you here, threatening legal action isn't going to help anyone. 

Have you spoken to the payments team using the online contact form? It might be polite to ask for a refund before you take them to court over it.

Peter

Peter

hello, i have the exakt same problem! I get the error message saying: "Spotify premium is required for on demand mobile streaming. It´s free to stream on desktop." 

Edit: never mind!!

@Yuppitsthatkid wrote:
Where THE **bleep** IS MY DAM PREMIUM?!? Okay it says I'm a active user of premium. It has took the money out my 10.00$ is gone, but I can use premium on my IPHONE 4 6.0.1?!? Why ?? No I'm not using my face book account I'm using my actual spotify I'd and password, now don't sugar coat it and say " ohh it's just server issues it will be fixed next year just keep paying us you hard earned money" no fix it or I'm Seeking a Lawyer, yes over the principle of false advertising/lode acts of scam/unlawful distribution without delivery

ok

my ssi ssd debit have to wait till next month i only have 7$ ithink so i my have to wait i can wait if nessasy > my bank is done south

overdraff protatectshon i m bad with spend mony but i pay my rent my roommate poays the bills wich is my girlfrind that all

Suggested posts