Free/Premium

Country

Device

(Operating System

My Question or Issue

6 Replies

Hey @drd39, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

The free tier users are tied to a shuffle experience, you can learn more about the free experience of Spotify on mobile here.

However, there're some playlists that you can play shuffle free and you can find them in your Home tab under the Made for You section, they should not have the blue shuffle icon in them.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you for your response.

I have the premium membership.

I have tried disabling the interlocking shuffle arrows but it makes no difference..

I think this may be an iphone issue, because I can play the list in order on my desktop PC.

Any thoughts?

Thanks again

R.E

I'm new here and don't know how all this owrks or if my other email reply went through. So...

I have a premium membership. I have tried to disable the shuffle function interlocking arrows-with no success.

I believe this may be an iphone issue because I can play my songs in order on my desktop PC.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hey @drd39,

Does this happen in every playlist or is specific to only some?

Please let me know 🙂

I have a Premium account and it's the same thing on Android - I can't turn off shuffle. Tapping the enormous green "Shuffle" button causes it to stop playing the current song and randomly play another song.

I NEVER use shuffle. NEVER. Never in my life and I'm 58; for as long as shuffle has existed, I've never used it.

"Shuffle"makes my playlists unlistenable.

Thanks for your response. I do have the premium version.

However, I discovered that somehow I had set up a queue that  superceded my playlist. I somehow managed to disable it and don't have that problem anymore.

Suggested posts