Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cannot listen my playlist off line even if I tag it "available off connection"

Solved!

cannot listen my playlist off line even if I tag it "available off connection"

Hello everybody

I I subscribe to Spotify premium recently.

I've done a playlist and I can listen to it normally on my mobile when I have a wifi or 3g connection but I cannot listen my playlist

off connection despite the fact that I did active the button available off connection on my mobile.

Then I had connected via my PC,  selected my playlist (as instructed in the solution proposed by spotify) and made it available offline but it seems it still doesn't work as I do not have any green arrow beside my musique supposed available offline.

Does any one has a solution ?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Do you have at least 1GB of free space remaining on your device for Spotify to sync?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Can you go to Spotify.com and check whether your account status is premium?

If so, can you check whether there's enough free space on your device?

Check your Spotify app settings and make sure that offline mode is set to OFF

Make sure your Spotify app on your iPhone has a reliable internet connection and go to the playlist and switch on available offline - it's below the album name.

If problem still persists, try to log out of your app and reinstall your Spotify application. Logout is a must.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

having same exact problem...I followed the steps explained and can not listen to playlists offline

Marked as solution

Do you have at least 1GB of free space remaining on your device for Spotify to sync?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

Can you go to Spotify.com and check whether your account status is premium?

If so, can you check whether there's enough free space on your device?

Check your Spotify app settings and make sure that offline mode is set to OFF

Make sure your Spotify app on your iPhone has a reliable internet connection and go to the playlist and switch on available offline - it's below the album name.

If problem still persists, try to log out of your app and reinstall your Spotify application. Logout is a must.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Hi

I had free space on my Ipad but not on my mobile... that was the blocking reason.

Thanks a lot for your help.

have a nice day

Hi

I had free space on my Ipad but not on my mobile... that was the blocking reasons.

Thanks a lot for your help.

have a nice day

Suggested posts