Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cannot login to ipad

cannot login to ipad

At the beginng of this week, every time I opened Spotify on my iPad 2, it crashed my iPad.  Literally every time I tried to access ANY app while Spotify was open, my iPad would reboot. So I uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. Now, I cannot log in to the app. I keep getting the message "Login failed. Unable to login, either username or password is incorrect. Have you signed up for a Spotify account?" 

I can log in to my account on my computer. I've reset my password now multiple times, uninstalled and reinstalled the app 4 times, but still I cannot get on. This exact same thing is happening on my iPhone 5.

My iPad is WiFi capable only. I tried disabling WiFi on my phone and logging in that way, but no matter what I do, I CANNOT log in to my account on my ipad or iphone.

I did report this to Support and received an email with a case number; however, it is a no-reply email, and is basically NO help. I've received no other support. Extremely frustrated at this point.

6 Replies

Are you still facing this issue?

Yes, I can no longer log in to Spotify on my iPad or iPhone.

I sent another message to Spotify support today since I've received no help from them since I submitted my case.

Unless I hear back soon, I guess I will just uninstall Spotify and forget about it. It is useless to me if I can only log into it on my computer, which I use only occasionally and never to listen to music.

image.jpg

I have the same problem, has this now been resolved?

I am having the identical problem and have tried logging in multiple times. I have the premium subscription. I have sent Spotify a message and had received the same reply.  Very frustrating! 

Have the same problem on all devices. Android systems. First began when phone was upgraded, wouldn't sign in. So logged into my account and deleted all synced devices hoping to reset. Now nothing will connect! Should go back to the days of buying CD's. At least I'll have ownership of my chosen music.

Suggested posts