Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

cannot share my music on facebook

cannot share my music on facebook

Hi,

as in the topic, i cannot share my musica on facebook.

I rememer to have done this in the past but i cannot give you a clue about when it stopped, i think after an update, but i cannot recall if it was after a spotify update or after an ios update.

By the way, on my mobile (iphone 6s) i do not have any alert, my phone just say that the song has been published but it is not.

Using the web link i have found the message i am attaching. In the "sharing options" i see that other social network are ok but the message about facebook is "currently unavailable"

Hope you can help, thanks 

Chiara

spotify.png
2 Replies

Hey @melampira, welcome to the Spotify Community!

To start, can you let us know what operating system and version of Spotify you're using on both your iPhone and PC?

Also, you need to connect your account to Facebook before posting content on your Facebook profile. Just follow these steps to do it.

Keep us posted.

Hi, Thank you.

I keep connecting Facebook and Spotify both from my phone and from my pc...I think I've done this like 10 or more times.

I cannot understand how to tell exactly the version of the softwar, shame on me.

I have the latest release of the app on my iPhone 5s but I cannot understand how to reach the information about the version on the pc.

Suggested posts