Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

changes to playlists on pc not transferring to iphone

changes to playlists on pc not transferring to iphone

So I'm trying to randomize the order of my very large main playlist (Liked from Radio, with 8,000+ songs) on the PC because this is near impossible to do easily on the iphone. (I'm doing this because the shuffle feature, even with 8,000 songs of playlist, still manages to play the same songs and artists over and over again, but thats not what I want to discuss today.)  The changes will not show up on the iphone, they are in the original order they were placed in still. I tried syncing the playlist offline to see if the changes would be recognized, and it started syncing in order of the artist, so that wasn't going to work for me. I thought maybe if I copied the newly randomized Liked from Radio to a new playlist then it may show up on the iphone, so I tried it, and the new playlist showed up on the phone, but it was empty. I tried syncing again, and it said it worked but nothing happened. I've been researching this forum and have found similar issues and tried some of the solutions for those (reinstalling app, logging out and back in, deleting safari data) but no dice...

Furthermore, I just signed up for premium and I'm getting these issues from the get go. I don't think reordering or making a new playlist, and then subsequently expecting it to do so accross all devices is too much to ask. I'll probably have to cancel if I can't resolve these issues, as I mostly use mobile and this annoyance isn't worth 10 dollars a month. A randomize feature would be nice, especially for the phone. Please help, I just want all my songs playing in one playlist on my phone playing in the exact order I want them!

0 Replies

Suggested posts